Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Lavazza


This Lavazza coffee was a present from The Daughter from one of her trips. We like it -not quite as much as Peet's- but it's still a very good, drinkable coffee. It's our 2nd favorite right now. I've found a local vendor, so I can easily pick up more when this is gone. That's a good thing, because I'm not sure there's enough there to make a pot and this is the only coffee in the house. How'd we run so low?!

The cup and saucer are my newest addition to my cupboard-bursting accumulation. "Waechtersbach Germany" is printed on the bottom. I like the size and shape.

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of the coffee but if it is "almost" as good at Peet's then it must be good. I'm a big fan of Peet's. That's a pretty cup and saucer.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that I saw your post on my sidebar, because I didn't see a comment. This is a coffee I've never heard of, but you know I LOVE coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx, darla! i'm a sucker for cups and saucers. this particular blend is very nice. i plan on sticking with this one.

    bleubeard and elizabeth, i am sooo behind in reading and commenting on posts! mother has been in rehab, and we've been transitioning her home. and my car keeps trying to drain the bank account. i'm glad you saw the post :)

    ReplyDelete