Thursday, March 28, 2013

Online Blogger Feud

I read a lot of Memphis blogs. It helps me keep up with what's going on in town. Two of the blogs I read are this blog on all things downtown and this other one that focuses on Memphis food. The other day I saw the two engaged in dueling blog posts. The first wrote a rant ending with this:
I’m not telling this story so he will read it and realize what a screw-up he is; he’ll never change. I’m writing this for the benefit of people who are around him maybe one day a month, and who defend him to me, ... until you’ve walked a mile in my shoes, YOU DON’T KNOW.
The second one reacted with this:
After reading the latest writing from a certain blog, I’ve come to this conclusion. It is that the blogger in question is really obsessed with me. It seems that this guy goes nuts whenever I’m at a place where he goes, even if I arrive before him. Instead of going about his business, he flips out like a spoiled brat.
Oh, honestly! These 2 people know each other and have mutual friends. I don't know either of them, and my guess is we have no mutual friends. I just read the public blogs. I enjoy reading the blogs. This? Not so much. Taking the fight public is a less-than-welcome addition to either blog, in my opinion. I'm just scrolling past any future posts that revisit this drama. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment