Sunday, February 01, 2009

Halftime Show: Epic Fail

I don't see how anybody could object to the Prince Super Bowl show as too "phallic" (see the Fox news report here) while not noticing Springsteen's graphic pose. Check out the video starting at the one minute mark and just wonder how Prince gets lambasted and Springsteen gets praised:
...Well, that video's gone, but there's one here.

Somebody has his slide into the camera at youtube here.

I'm not a Springsteen fan anyway. And I do like Prince.

2/2/2009:
I got a kick out of the gymnastics judging at Salon.com:
That mic stand saw more action tonight than a pole at the local strip club.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, at that moment, I said to the loving husband "can you do that?" I was impressed that someone his age could be that flexible....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The NFL has yanked the video from youtube and doesn't have it available at their site. Now what purpose does that serve? Humph! I'd love a link to a photo of Springsteen's "flexible" pose with his microphone stand about a minute or so into the show. I can't believe it's not drawing comment after the fuss that was raised over Prince.

    ReplyDelete