Friday, July 13, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The Movie. The Husband, #2 Son and I saw it this afternoon to mixed reviews. I really liked this movie. I loved the casting. My new favorite character is Luna Lovegood. To be honest I never attended much to her in the books, but this actress is perfect -and perfectly delightful. I thought she contributed a lot to the mix.

#2 Son called the movie the Weasley Twin Show. I didn't see it that way, but since I like the Weasely clan maybe I just didn't mind.

trailer:

2 comments:

  1. Luna was the ONLY good part! *sniff* We were CHEATED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did leave out an awful lot, I'll grant you. I've heard it said that we can predict what'll happen in the 7th book by what was included and what was left out of this movie.

    ReplyDelete